Assalamun Alaikum brothers and sisters I am trying to convert my good friend into Islam. We are both 18 years old however this task so far has been very difficult for me because she said she was an agnostic up until last year where she converted to christianity and said she had the best and most productive year of her life. When I try to speak to her from a logical perspective about how God can’t have a son and be the same person as a human that doesn’t really seem to work so I need help with taking a more scientific approach. The first thing I plan to do is to prove to her that the Bible has been changed and isnt the word of God so can anyone help me with that? I also provided 3 contradictions of the Bible such as Ahazaiah’s age, the fig tree and Jesus not knowing the hour however these didn’t seem to work either. Can you guys help me with scientific evidence as to why the Bible has been altered and Christianity is wrong and scientific miracles or evidence of Islam while also citing sources to help convert her? Thank you so much.

submitted by /u/TastyChocolate1232
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/m1Azpi3
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours