Salam everyone :)

So I’ve been on Salams and considering marriage potentially. I’ve been very up front about wanting to keep things halal and not allowing anything weird to slide.

I’ve been asked a few times by men if they can see what I look like under my niqab to see what beauty is hiding underneath.

I kind of don’t want to show them as it feels maybe wrong, but I also feel bad because I don’t want to come off as mean and I wouldn’t want them to like me and then suddenly decide maybe that I am ugly? :(

I don’t know, but can someone please direct me to the correct answer for this? Should I show them? What do I do if I shouldn’t ?

Thank you all 💛

submitted by /u/Manic_Strawberry
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/k4gFflr
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours