These girls bullied me for a long time. I gave them chance, after chance, after chance. Every single time I forgave them and we became friends again, only for, a week later, them to redo this behaviour.

Before the school year ended, they did it YET AGAIN. And this time I didn't conceal my anger, and distanced myself from them.

Recently, one girl messaged me about how I was doing. I have forgiven her, (for the sake of Allah (SWT)) but when I saw that message I got very, slightly unreasonably angry, and spent the rest of the night stomping around my room grumpily, thinking about everything they had done.

This morning I came to the conclusion that the best idea was to just block them (on Snapchat).

Is this bad behaviour on my behalf?

I was not a great person a couple of years ago and that Allah (SWT) forgave me and gave me another chance, but I really am done with girls, and do not want to deal with them any more.

Will Allah (SWT) be upset at me for not giving them another chance?

submitted by /u/coffee---lover
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/uVGFRf6
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours