Assalamu alaykum everyone. I've had a really tough few weeks because of a mistake I made with a friend which led to said friend ending their relationship with me. I've felt so low and alone and I feel like I don't deserve any good in this world. I've been trying to do things that make me happy but I simply don't find enjoyment in them right now. I feel so drained of happiness right now and all I want is to feel like I mean something to somebody because at the moment, I feel worthless. I don't have anyone to talk to either nor can I see my friends since they're all away and I just want a hug. I'm finding it so hard to stay patient through this pain, I want to feel like Allah still loves me and is with me but I don't feel that at the moment.

submitted by /u/ertugrulbey30
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/1X7gSPm
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours