my sister loves her boss at work, a married man with children. she is 30 years old and has been tormenting my parents for a year about marrying him and had a relationship with him and went to hotels countless times which caused severe stress within our household. it was painful to always see my mom cry and my dad in distress, it affects a lot of us all of my siblings but especially me. I failed my studies, I was depressed. I’m always at home and My mom always confides in me about her sorrows which was painful. I felt hateful towards my sister but always kept silent. I didn’t say a word to her about anything even now. My therapist told me to be there for my parents and ignore my sister. I did. She recently got married to him (his wife and children even his family don’t know), which finally made our house breathe for a second. She constantly used to scream, call my parents dramatic and threw insults at me especially for not talking to her. it was daily, 24/7. After her marriage a week later she got into the hospital and divorced him. It wasn’t abuse from him but her blood pressure went up from a fight they had and she stayed a day in the hospital. Her husband was constantly around our house and called everyone including my little sister. she came back to our home after the hospital visit and she was tormenting me about not checking on her or saying anything to her,about how my clothes are hers because I’m too poor to afford anything. I didn’t want to check on her. I can’t. I felt like life was meaningless because of her. I don’t want to be tormented like this anymore I can’t handle it. She constantly makes me feel so terrible and I can’t say anything because she is sick. I’m so depressed and angry. How do I go on about this? I can’t talk to her because her medical condition might worsen. I can’t tell my parents because they went through enough. I can’t handle her, I’ve reached a point where I constantly thought about suicide and death. I just want help from someone. I’m on mighty thin ice.

submitted by /u/l1unartears
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/i01yHcF
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours