I met this guy from those TikTok videos talking about Islam and I invited him to a debate, I don't remember about what exactly since it's been quite a while, but this guy isn't your typical average Christian, he knows what he's talking about and he got that knowledge about his religion.

Nonetheless, I still manage to make him doubt at some times, as once he was telling me about how some Orthodox Christians fast 200 days a year and I shown him that it's unhealthy and all. I just want some help in making him seriously think about Islam and converting him and showing him that it's the truth.

I've debated many times with non-muslims before so I got a good amount of knowledge and capability of discussing and debating, but I want some good ways to refute christians apart from your usual trinity/updated bible argument because they'll always try to justify that.

Jazakumullah khair.

submitted by /u/Epsilon-29
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/O9yDis1
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours