Assalamu waalaikum.

I have been reading the Quran and I have to be honest that I am not convinced just by reading/studying it.

The only significant thing I have found is the prediction of the Byzantines regaining victory on the Persians (which is really not a sufficient reason to believe in the Quran by itself).

I have found no other reason to think the Quran is truly and fully from God - I have honestly found that the scientific miracles really aren’t miracles - as a matter of fact most scientific claims I’ve found require a lot of apologetics which are not very strong either - but that’s fine since the Quran is not intended to be a scientific book.

As for the Arabic literature explanation, I do not understand how it is not entirely subjective.

As for lack of contradictions, we do find some, from the top of my head number of Angels fighting in the battles requires more apologetics to make sense of, it is not actually accurate or conclusive, or of Mary Mother of Jesus being the sister of Harun which once again requires hadith/apologetics which just doesn’t seem to be so precise & accurate as being the word of God Himself.

I truly believe in One God, but it is a fact that the biggest religions in the world are all fundamentally monotheistic in teaching - even Hinduism.

As for practice, Vaishnavism is purely a religion of devotion to One Supreme God and it is one of the if not the biggest sect of Hinduism.

I just need a proper reason to believe why Islam is truly the one and only religion from God.

I am not currently a Muslim, so to convert/revert is quite a huge step to take, and an important one at that.

So please try to explain within 1-2 paragraphs why Islam is truly and fully from Allah.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/TraditionalInvite754
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/wzCnhBo
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours