Honestly yesterday I was fearful that bad and harm would come my way and I wanted to share that post but this app prevented me from doing so.

Ladies and gentlemen I have made grave mistakes in the past years and God showed me what to do right. Its Honestly a miracle to me that Allah has opened a new perspective I've never had in my life before.

I used to pray for the dumbest things and sometimes I still do but now I realise I was doing it all wrong. I should be grateful that the amount of people I've hurt in the past still have the guts to forgive me... that's a miracle in its self. My life could be ruined in a matter of 15 seconds due to my past errors of blasphemous errors and evident existing disgusting acts I've done. However god has protected me for far too long even when I wasn't a genuine Muslim.. its as if god knew I would be praying for this in advance 5 years later...

I've done so many things I genuinely believe through my superstition that allah wants me to fix.

I used to pray for dumb things and all I pray for now is to strengthen my relationship with him as I believe if I do... Allah will not let harm of past mistakes haunt me again.

submitted by /u/Idiot_Poet
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Wbt0wFz
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours