I’m a private nanny with twins and soon when mum goes back to work from maternity leave I’ll have three babies with me sole charge.

I recently told their parents I’m Muslim and that I need to pray so before that I was just making Salah up after work. Now that I will pray on time daily InshAllah I need to figure out a way to pray with children around.

They’re not at the age where I can explain and they’ll understand just for reference.

My idea was that I were to just put their favourite show on and put it on silent so there’s no music (they happily watch their show on mute they’ve done it before when I took them with me to the mosque for a class) is there anything else people do to ensure their children are fully entertained? I have many ideas and thought this through a lot but asking for even more advice won’t hurt because one thing I keep thinking about is having to break my Salah because something is happening with the children I need to attend too which I don’t want to happen of course

submitted by /u/Mother_Independent94
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/ClA8tNb
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours