I'm Christian and I'm curious to learn about the other Abrahamic religions (Judaism and Islam) and see how they converge and diverge from each other. So I would like your help if possible to clear up some doubts because the Muslim population in my country is almost insignificant, I have never seen or talked to one in person in my entire life.

As some of you may know for us Jesus Christ is God incarnate, the 2⁰ Person of the Holy Trinity: The Son. I know that for you the Lord Jesus is a prophet, but what was his mission according to the Quran?

What do what do you do inside a mosque?

I would also like to know if Islam says anything about Christ's apostles, were they also prophets? Thanks for the help, God bless.

submitted by /u/BlueVampire0
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Af9dVKW
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours