Title: Seeking Support on Not Shaking Hands with Women in My Muslim Country

(This is the hadith in case for those who dont know)

السلام عليكم Assalamu Alaikum, dear borthers and sisters in r/islam,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm a practicing Muslim living in a muslim country, and I want to talk about not shaking hands with women who aren't closely related to us. It's a rule in our faith that aims to be modest and protect relationships.

I'm trying to follow this ruling, but sometimes it feels lonely because not everyone understands why I do it. I'm reaching out to see if any of you in this community also follow this rule. Knowing I'm not alone would really encourage me to keep going.

If you apply this ruling too, could you share your experiences and how you handle it in social situations? Your advice would mean a lot to me.

Thank you so much for reading.

بارك الله فيكم

submitted by /u/SaAdoOxX_discord_mod
[link] [comments]


from Islam https://ift.tt/a2uWRVz
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours