Assalamu alaikum all,

I want to share with you a personal story that has further taught me the importance of being consistent in making Du'a and being patient.

I have been in this job for the last 3 years that was severly affecting me mentally, and since I've been already suffering from social anxiety it put a big pressure on me and I was often reaching a mental breakdown state and began crying.

Because of social anxiety, I had difficulties looking for a better job. I would often be nervous in interviews, or even when I felt I did okay I got rejected for a reason or another. Many times I have been in situations where I would get frustrated and contemplate just rage quitting from the job, but I never did and ultimately resorted to waiting it out.

This year, around one month before the blessed Ramadan, there was a day that I decided to wakeup for salat Fajr (which I usually never did), I don't remember exactly what du'a I made, but I remember during that day I felt unusual, kind of special in a way. From that day on it has become a habit for me to always try to wakeup for Fajr and make du'a as much as I can, and remind myself to remain patient. I also worked hard in Ramadan to make it notably different that the previous years and stop many bad habits.

Last week, after more than 2 years of waiting, not only did I receive a job offer that was many many times better than all the ones I got rejected from, and is going to help me achieve many goals I had, but I didn't have to move a finger to receive it! It was just there sitting in my email inbox after I woke up! Subhanallah.

This has further taught me that no matter how many du'a you make and how much time you wait, the result will always be worth it as long as you make the means for it to happen. And as the arabic saying goes: الصبر مفتاح الفرج.

I hope this lights some hope in your heart if you're currently going through a hardship.

submitted by /u/snakeater9980
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/pYLWP0C
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours