Salaam my brothers and sisters

I am a UK Muslim. The oldest of 3 siblings and I’ve been the crutch for my families problems for as long as I can remember.

My parents split and since then I have been the tennis ball in their back and forth matches.

My request is for a supplication or some Islamic guidance on how to request wealth, security and peace in and amongst my family.

I currently work a dead end job with 0 progression, I have a BTEC qualification and now i feel it is too late for me to achieve anything without real guidance and I cry to Allah occasionally for help and mercy

Please keep me in your duas and thank you in advance for any help you can give

submitted by /u/Send_Me_Cash_
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/XghCLPd
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours