assalamualaikum everyone! There is just something i wanted to say. I have decided that i do not want to dwell on my own sadness. And that i want to change, i am done with killing myself with laziness and addiction. I am telling you this because it would be nice if any one of you can say any kind words of encouragement as i am having to deal with a tough time at home (mainly no one really understanding whats going on around me, but other than that Alhamdulillah). I am going to start my recovery right now inshaAllah by brushing my teeth and applying oil on my hair (im sure its a sunnah, correct me if im wrong) but yeah. If you have read all of this JazakAllah and may Allah reward you well, i just want to feel like i have acheveied in life as i do not feel that right now. If anyone has any questions i will answer within a day or a few days as i may be quite busy as everything takes time. I am posting this here because i am just wanting to tell anyone this as i dont want to bother anyone i know outside of the subreddit (as in friends, family etc). Thank you for reading if you have managed to. 😃

submitted by /u/Ok-Airport2721
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/DNK4Vdl
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours