I'm 22 year old female and there is a guy who is interested in me and vice versa. His a Muslim and an an appropriate age (25)

He expressed he is interested in getting married and has spoken to his family. He asked if his mom could speak to my father and he even gave me her number.However, my family is very strict and don't really ever talk about relationships. They still treat me like a baby and want me to put my studies first (Insha'Allah, I am 6 months from being qualified).

The guy is also from a different country so they might just assume his in it for the green card (maybe he is, who knows). I just feel like I don't know how to talk to my family about this. Like no matter how old I get, I will never be able to tell discuss "grown up" things with them.

submitted by /u/en_chantment
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/0iycse5
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours