Hi, I am a born Muslim and I’ve had this question for a while. I am aware the question sounds childish, probably because I am a child so please enlighten me about this. No, I have never seen one happen in front of me, only in the movies but according to them they are based on reality and I am pretty sure exorcisms happen amongst every religion.

The main question is that if Islam is the true religion and only Quran exists in its original form, how are the words from other holy books and scriptures getting rid of demons? Is it because they are all based on praying towards God and the language (Arabic) does not matter to drive away the evil? Please explain.

submitted by /u/Dinhoesaurrrr
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Z25eIPB
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours