Apologies if this hard to read, I don’t like talking about it. but I need answers

When I was 15 (8 years ago) I saw my best friend who was also a Muslim commit suicide. The after effects of seeing it took years off my life too.

The one thing that’s bothering me is what if he is suffering or will suffer in the afterlife. It bothers me every single day, I do dua every day but I feel useless.

I’m worried there’s nothing I can do and well, that’s it.

Inshallah Allah will understand his struggles and why he did it but of course only he knows and I won’t ever be able to know.

Is there anything I can do? Any dua to make sure he won’t suffer? Or at least something that can put my mind at ease? Thank you

submitted by /u/Old-Recognition-6448
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/lSLa5je
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours