Assalamualakium everyone i put my trousers and pants above the ankle because you have to (I put source below). My Muslim friends tell me you only have to do it for prayer or for wudu. They made fun of me and laughed at me putting it above my ankle and I told them it’s kuffar to make fun of the Deen I don’t know if they cared or not. How should I advise them to stop or that it’s a serious matter? How do I properly give Dawah To the Muslim friends? JazakAllah Khair

حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو الطَّاهِرِ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي عُمَرُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ، وَاقِدٍ عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، قَالَ مَرَرْتُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَفِي إِزَارِي اسْتِرْخَاءٌ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ يَا عَبْدَ اللَّهِ ارْفَعْ إِزَارَكَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَرَفَعْتُهُ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ زِدْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَزِدْتُ فَمَا زِلْتُ أَتَحَرَّاهَا بَعْدُ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ بَعْضُ الْقَوْمِ إِلَى أَيْنَ فَقَالَ أَنْصَافِ السَّاقَيْنِ ‏.‏

Ibn 'Umar reported: I happened to pass before Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon bin) with my lower garment trailing (upon the ground). He said: 'Abdullah, tug up your lower garment,, I tugged it up, and he again said: Tug it still further, and I tugged it still further and I went on tugging it afterward, whereupon some of the people said: To what extent? Thereupon he said: To the middle of the shanks.

Sahih Muslim 2086

https://sunnah.com/muslim:2086

submitted by /u/Whybethatguy35
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/JkKeaLh
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours