I'm sorry for this disgraceful title, but I can't help how I feel. I've been depressed since I was 12 years old, developed alopecia around this time as well and have always been bullied and sexually abused by family members. I'm also ugly (sorry I know we are all Allah's creation, but there is a societal beauty standard).

Being alive is too much for me and everything feels overwhelming. I have intense anxiety, agoraphobia, depression, low self esteem, etc. The more I try to fight against it, the more miserable my life becomes. People just don't like me and this saddens me.

I'll probably never find a husband, or have kids. Men are always mean to me and embarrassed to be seen with me. I have panic attacks and break downs regularly, especially at work.

I'm only 22 years old. But I don't know how much more I can take.

I know I don't have the worst life, but this one just kinda sucks.

submitted by /u/en_chantment
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Im9vy6g
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours