I can’t find peace. It feels like I’m constantly being tested, or perhaps punished. To save you time I won’t go into details, but as soon as something “good” happens to me, something “worse” ends up happening right after. It’s a cycle that never seems to end. Since I was young, everything has gone against my will until this very day.

Pain and suffering is relative and we all go through it. Some has it easier, some has it more difficult. I’m aware of this, however it leaves me so confused and frustrated as to what to do and how to move forward.

The up’s and downs are too fluctuating, I’m now at flat line and I’m feeling like I’ve hit the wall with life itself.

submitted by /u/Forsaken-Belt-496
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/0cHOGpQ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours