Is this allowed? Salam

I'm considering islam but this argument doesn't make sense to me in the slightest.

I'm not saying the Quran is not from God but if the entire miracle of the Quran is that no one can bring forth a surah like it isn't that circular argument let's take Surah al fatiah for example, it's eloquent but it would be strange to say someone can't write something like it am I wrong.

What makes al fatiah beyond the capacity of human making? In terms of lingustics with all due respect can we talk about it in depth.

And if it's determined Quran can't be replicated I still don't understand why it means it has to be from God? Homer wrote on the best works of literature in history if he hypothetically claimed he was a prophet of God because his work couldn't be replicated what does it exactly proof?

submitted by /u/Practical-Wear-8625
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/xvNS25y
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours