Can I delete myself from existence?

So, I dont think it will never get better, Im sure of this. I have been hurt physically and mentally to the point I dont enjoy anything anymore, I starve most of the time as I can't eat from the pain on my heart, I can't pray anymore, I have seen people surpass me in every thing I thought I knew, now that I have nothing anymore, is there anyway that I can just exit this meaningless test? Im not interested in Jannah anyway, I dont think someone like me deserves anything good. So how to convince Allah to delete me? Dua is not working and nothing is working, I tried to end my life many times but Allah always stop me and Im sick of it. Like why??? I calculated everything and yet my attempts fails everytime :( pain is unbearable what do I do, I dont want to try to be happy or try to improve anymore, I feel like I if I did Allah will take that temporary happiness like every time. So whats the point of trying? Im literally just waiting for things to get better but they wont by themselves and I dont have any left energy to do anything, Its not fair I never asked to be like this.

submitted by /u/weaksou
[link] [comments]


from Islam https://ift.tt/IMVxZDW
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours