I’m a former Christian for context I believe in the last messenger and the one God and I believe The Qur’an is the most accurate however I don’t want to class myself as a religion nor dedicate my life to it, but I’ve supported my daughter throughout it all.

My Daughter (17) reverted around a year ago and we have been studying and learning together to be supportive. it genuinely does interest me as she was telling me that if she got into jannah and wasn’t happy without one person Allah would bring them out the hellfire (I’m not sure if this is worded correctly apologies if not) and I was curious if she were to ask could she ask for me would I a non Muslim be allowed if she were to ask?

I mean no disrespect to anyone I just want to learn to be able to converse with her about it

Thanks a lot

submitted by /u/Big-Ear-4020
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/HsUbaVM
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours