Hey recently got married and tried to made halal, but having difficulties a lot. To the point I feel like I have married a wrong woman (caught her texting other guy, selfie (first month)) she claim she loved me a lot for a year and I believed her. Thought she was pious because she claimed. I thought I received signs from Allah to marry her but now not sure.

She prays a lot, does niqab, but now thinking it's just for traditional purpose.

She showed remorse and deleted her social medias (only cause I threat to break the marriage) but I'm thinking, maybe her behaviour change is only short term.

Still Hadiths say that divorce is one of the most hated things to Allah that is halal. (Our nikah is 2-3 months old rn)

How can you be sure your spouse possess good Muslim quality before marrying her. To what extent can they just show religion to just show piousness.

submitted by /u/King_TG
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/OVcRbHS
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours