Upvote please so it can reach many of my fellow Muslims

I'm 17, I've been through many ex Muslim pages and subreddits for about a year now. If I told my family especially my dad Abt how I'm unsure Abt Islam,I'd be killed.

I have many questions and of answered I hope I find relief inshallah

1 are women actually treated unfair in Islam (I'm a woman myself and think of this sometimes) and why does the woman need to answer her husband call to bed on force even if she doesn't want to

2 whyyyy hijab (im not a Hijabi myself but my fam is threatening me if I didn't wear hijab next year) and what are the shuroot of it like should it be the khimar or a niqab or can I wear baggy pants and jeans

3what if Islam isn't true and I go to jahanam for not following any other religions

4 what inspired you to pray on time

5 what do I do if I feel the sexual desire for Haram stuff

6if you'll dm creepily it'll be unpleasant for you

Barakallahu

submitted by /u/Throwaway_cancerse
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/keQD4Lt
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours