Hello! For the past couple of weeks I have felt pulled towards Islam. After having a dream of picking up the Holy Quran instead of the Bible, and reading everything I can about Islam, I think I am ready to take my Shahada, Inshallah. Before I do, I would appreciate if you all could answer my questions! :)

  1. Should I completely finish reading the Holy Quran before taking my Shahada?

  2. I don’t even have a hijab, and my family is Christian. I could probably wear it at home where I live with my mom and stepfather because they aren’t religious, but when I go to my dad’s house (they are divorced) I definitely can’t wear it. Nor can I wear it around my grandparents that I regularly see who are very devout Christians. Any suggestions? Should I wait until I am not dependent on them? I’m 17.

  3. I read that your Muslim obligations begin immediately after taking Shahada, but I don’t even know how to pray, do Wudu, etc. Should I learn all of those before my Shahada?

That’s all of the questions I have for now. May Allah bless you all. <3

submitted by /u/No-Technology-8227
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/DeJkqpM
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours