Today I was out at Westfield (London) and coming out of the train station, a Turkish hijabi sister approached and asked me and my mother for some help. She asked my mother and I if we could bring her some food, and baby supplies, milk etc. for her baby. She didn't seem to have any money.

I know sometimes these sorts of things can be scams, and I've had incidents like this in the past where I was thinking they could be scams. But something was telling me this wasn't. The sister didn't ask for money, she just asked for the above.

Didn't know where to find milk but I brought her a couple of sandwiches and a bottle of water, and we gave her some money to buy what she needed at local baby supply shops.

The sister was thankful for what we could provide her, and passionately asked us to make dua for her.

She seems to be in a tough situation, and I felt terrible for her. I really really ask for all you brothers and sisters out there to make dua for this sister, and for Allah to ease her struggles, give her comfort, and put her in a good situation in her life, insha Allah.

submitted by /u/darkeyz177
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2IVwFoH
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours