This is an awkward post.

I suffered from ocd regarding ejaculation for the past months, and it forces me to do ghusl almost every single day because I am not sure that I ejaculated or not. I am often in public spaces and when i hear women talking or when i just look at them accidentaly for half a second, I feel a pleasurable feeling and gushing in my private parts, I am so sick of this because i have no way to verify if i ejaculated or not. I have seen ALL the ressources on this issue on google and asked questions to scholars but I still cant differentiate if I ejaculated or not.

There is a verse in the quran that says that there is no hardships in the religion but I dont understand why I am stuck on something this ridiculous, and it is ruining my mental health.

I know this is awkward but I just cant take it anymore. Please moderators do not delete this and please make dua for me

submitted by /u/fellowhoonter123
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/39qGgE5
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours