maybe i am not supposed to expose my sins but i want to share my story.. due to my EXTREMELY overwhelming anxiety and doubts, i had lost my belief in islam out of fear. i had all sorts of doubts such as (Astaghfurillah) Allah SWT being evil and not loving and i was venturing out and going into different beliefs and learning and i also heard a lot of islamophobes and ex muslims talk about the violence and flaws and saw gory videos of terrorists doing acts of horror in the name of islam and i truly lost my faith in humanity and everything after that. during that time i was extremely “numb”, i didn’t feel happy like i used to and felt dissociated. i thought Allah SWT would never give me what i want in life and he was a dictator and everything must go his way and dua meant nothing. i thought about islam again and read verses about Allah loving us and mercy and it felt like a safety net and that i was finally able to put my worries aside because the lord we have is very loving and you should never worry when you have faith in him. i thought and even brought up some horrible points about the prophet PBUH (e.g his marriage to Aisha), even though it didn’t sit correctly with me; i don’t believe there was any evil intention. I have been led astray but found my path back and feel even stronger

thank you

submitted by /u/Dry_Understanding250
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/BKbW9iQ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours