For Context: I was born Muslim and have almost always been. I am currently still young ( don’t want to post my age ) but during lockdown I was going through a weird phase ( like many ) and I had really bad influences from friends.

During that time I claimed and have said ( only to friends ) that I am not Muslim anymore and that I left Islam.

However, since that was only a rebellious phase and I was going through puberty, I found back to Islam and I am currently practicing it.

I took my shahada alone, without any witnesses, and nobody who’s now close to me ( not even my family ) knows that I once had left Islam. I cannot tell my family or any of my friends since they would judge me ( and worse ) , so the option of telling them is just not possible.

My concern is wether or not my Shahada got accepted since this is kind of a special situation, at least i’d say so. Does anyone have any authentic sources and can help me out? Thank you.

submitted by /u/Southern_Back_124
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/lDQydEJ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours