I'm 20 years old and have divorced parents. Between them I haven't chosen sides because this type of situation is very complex. Unfortunately I have a 7 year old sister who has to experience this, and everyday my mom thinks it's okay to infuse into my sister that her father is the worst person on the planet. She can only see her dad like around once a week and if we insist to go another day she gets angry over it. Yesterday we went to our dad's house and my dad gave us a gift bag for our mother, and she started getting angry at us, screaming at us for bringing it and saying 'is your dad okay why is he doing this' etc. My sister got really sad and I started hitting back at my mom with words saying 'it's not okay to be venting out on my sister because she's only a kid' only for her to return words with no remorse.

Anyways I understand that she hates my dad so much and all that but I'm an adult now and have the right to protect my sister from the words my mum tries to infuse in her. It's seriously disheartening, and I know my dad loves my sister more than anything in this world. Anyways does anyone have any ideas as to reduce this. And I'd like to say that reasoning with my mom is impossible, wallah I've tried it.

submitted by /u/Stock_End6981
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/ny75QVW
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours