My mother is my best friend, the preson I trust the most, we never really argued and when we did it never lasted that long.

She has suffered a lot in this dunya, physically from illness, mentally and emotionally. I've seen it all and I was never able to protect her. She had a very surious and dangerous surgery two years ago, and she was never the same, it changed her a lot. Yet, she continues to suffer.

I only ask Allah that he gives her health and strength to live longer. And i selfishly ask that despite not being a good muslim and despite all my mistakes and sins i hope that He gives me enough wealth to provide for her, to give her everything she deserves because she deserves the world.

I selfishly pray that even if I have a doubt that my duaa won't be answered because maybe I dont deserve it but I still hope for His mercifullnes and for a miracle.

Just a little more, just some more time to make her happy to bring joy to her life. Yes, dunya's joy doesn't last and is not our true purpose in life but it is a desire nonetheless, and what are we, if not creatures full of desire.

submitted by /u/realityboundwanderer
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/tqk8C3A
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours