I used to be best friends with this girl, we always talked constantly and she was so funny and we just clicked in an instant. But 6 months after knowing her, she started to get really mean, and not to me, but to our whole friend group which is 4 people total. Me and my other friend knew her for 6 months, and the other girl knew her for years. The other girl said that she's changed, and gotten super mean, and everybody knows just how mean she is, and everybody was drained with her, and we all dropped her.

I didn't mean to hurt her, or to become enemies but I kinda have this habit where I ghost people, I know it's not good. So all of a sudden I stopped talking to her, but somehow, she didn't pick up on the millions of obvious hints, and she thinks I just ghosted her outta nowhere. I told her she was mean and that I didn't wanna be friends with her 2 week later. She only said ok. I guess with the way I stopped our friendship, I can't blame her for being bitter towards me, and I feel bad when I see her sitting alone during lunch.

She lost her friends, but they never rlly liked her. Also they always talked bad about her to me, but I never wanted to talk bad about her. They kinda led me to being mean towards her, and I followed cuz I didn't have many friends. I feel bad for how I treated her, but it was partially my friends for making me treat her badly. Will I get karma, or get punished for all this?

submitted by /u/Ok-Republic6324
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/LWliA3S
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours