I have a very unique situation. I am supposed to be getting married soon to a Muslim man who has a 10 year old child from his previous marriage. He has informed me that he and the child’s mother had decided when they divorced that neither of them would bring another person into their child’s life. He wants to continue with the marriage but keep it from his child until the child is of age. At this point I will not continue with the marriage as it’s important to me to have a relationship with the child. I don’t think it’s right in respect to the child and it would cause problems in the future as well as make me sad to be excluded as his child is a very important part of his life. I’m just looking for opinions from others in regards to this situation.

submitted by /u/Ultrarunner32
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Chrzyd9
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours