I'm gonna keep this short. I wasn't praying at all for years, but i always felt like I had a strong connection to Allah throughout it all, always asked him for help and felt his presence and remembered him always. This ramadan i made the change to start praying again but I felt nothing, infact it was the opposite, no connection whatsoever, it feels lost i don't feel his presence and i don't feel the peace i felt before and it's making me confused. Before i talked to him and felt him listening but now even though i make duaa in the prayer it's such a weird feeling of as if he's not there, even throughout the day I'm losing connection even though I'm trying to get closer to him, what's happening?

submitted by /u/teenytinys
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/PCUjkze
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours