Assalamu `Alaykum. Im a 19M, studying in a mixed medical school where girls are more than boys (apparently). I was really sociable before and enlarged my social circle at school, recently i started being more religious and acknowledged my rights and duties as a Muslim. Consequently, I stopped talking to girls unless its necessary + lowering gaze mostly when talking with them. Theres this girl that kept persisting on us being "friends" and questionning why is it "haram" to look and haram to speak to her. I explained that talking is fine and distance should be respected. She also said its bad for me to be "closed" and away from people while I actually hang out with all boys and talk to them regularly as usual. Do i get bad deeds because shes mad at me?

I personally dont feel any guilt about leaving girls' communication but still feel bad that I maybe hurt some people. Support? Please make dua for me to stay steadfast.

submitted by /u/AbstractVista
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/1frBlzV
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours