I (24F) am a final year Medica student, my father is a doctor and my mother has assisted him for last 10years. Now that it's my time to practice and i and my father are practicing separately, my mother wants to control me so much that she changes the prescriptions that I write and give the medicines she wants. She has become so creepy in the clinic that she peeks in the cabin when I'm with my patients. She interrupts while case taking, takes extra money due to which I have lost many patients. She starts taking to patients about their personal lives like they're having a kitty party and i am sitting there like a fool. If she was an assistant i would have scolded her (any doctor would scold such assistant) but i can say anything because she's my mother and whenever I try to talk to her she brings 'i have done so much for you' card and starts crying and screaming. I have several times lashed out of the clinic but she's just not stopping it! And also whenever I study and give medicines, she keeps on comparing me with my father all the time. Now that I need to see patients for my experience she's preventing me to do so. She's not letting me do any courses. I don't know what to do. I cry everytime I talk to her. Plus the boasting I am tired of her exaggerating my success. I hate liars and she has become one. She even starts taking about religion to the patients. I don't know what to do.

submitted by /u/razeena43
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/zFRs2OM
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours