Salam Alaikum.

I'm a Noachide who frequents /Judaism and there's been a few questions from Muslims about the 7 Laws of Noah. I've been answering, but I felt I should clarify an issue, so I can give more informed answers.

I have been assuming that all the 7 Laws of Noah are addressed in Quran. The only one I am unsure of is the "prohibition on eating a limb from a live animal" (one of the 7 Laws). What would be the equivalent in Islam (assuming there is one)? Can anyone point me to writings in Islam where animal cruelty would specifically be addressed, or would it just be in reference to Halal slaughter? I did skim an overview of Halal slaughter to confirm that animal welfare is indeed important in the process. Looking for specific sources for that. Thanks!

submitted by /u/hexrain1
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/dHsnYW4
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours