Assalaamalaikum everyone!

I want to learn Arabic to be able to properly read Quran but I was wondering what methods worked for you in terms of learning the language. Personally, I feel like I learn best in a class room setting but a lot of the mosques in my area don’t offer these kind of services and I’m not sure if a private tutor would be a good route. Most of the colleges in my area have cut their Arabic courses, but I found a community college that offers an entire (online) AA degree for the Arabic language, and another college that has a two semesters of Arabic classes. Both provide a lot of collaborative time to learn as a class and I wouldn’t mind investing in my learning of the language. But in the meantime, I am not sure how to get started before i make the decision to enroll. Thank you everyone!

submitted by /u/jynstardust98
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/SKmsgIa
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours