May Allah forgive me for telling this to the whole world, but I really need advice. My father has been abusing my mother my whole life and my siblings and I have been witness to all that. He would beat her to the point where she was not breathing. He got secretly married to other women on the side. Fornicated. Had children. My mom and him haven’t been talking for about 9 years let alone sharing a room. He has his own room and barely gets out of it. He doesn’t talk to us. Sometimes he will talk with my brothers. He still does live with us (if you can call it that) but again he leaves for 3,4,5,6 maybe more months at a time and only stays here a couple months. And when he’s here he doesn’t get out of his room and doesn’t talk to us. He has not been partaking in our lives, not my younger siblings lives either. My younger siblings often cry wondering where he is. Can a father like this be a wali for when I am to get married?

submitted by /u/7emho
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Im0AFHz
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours