For some context i have a chronic illness and i feel like a burden . My mom tried to suffocate me on Saturday . She also drags me by the hair and hits my head into the wall . On some instances she tried to feed me a packet of my pills and shoves them down my throat but i manage to spit them out( trying to overdose me) . She acts crazy around me most probably because i ‘m sick ( says stuff like i’m a demon in human form and she doesn’t deserve this punishment of having me) and threatens me with knives . My parents made it very clear that they’ll be very happy if i was gone . I also want to be gone due to the amount of physical pain i’m in everyday. I really want to make their one wish true , maybe they’ll start loving me if i do so and at the same tome my physical pain would be gone.
Ps : i’m a mid 20s adult with no resources .

submitted by /u/t_hrowawa_y-1
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/T5d8QMx
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours