My family and I are going through a very difficult time because my brother is very unwell, has been for years. He has polyps in his small intestine and we don’t know yet whether they’re malignant or not. I kept praying so much, I did so much sadqa, I prayed night and day, I tried everything for the results to be good but they found more polyps today. We have to wait another week for the biopsy now. I am so exhausted from all the praying and I feel like I cannot pray anymore. I have doubts whether Allah is even listening to me. Everything I prayed for it didn’t go through. Why is Allah not answering my prayers? I don’t know if anyone here can answer me. But will I be punished for having these thoughts and feeling this anger? I know I should be praying still to get good results from the biopsy but I have too many doubts at this point. I prayed so much yet we keep getting bad news. How to pray when you’re physically, emotionally, mentally broken and so exhausted?

submitted by /u/Des1992
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/UOFpuag
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours