Now before you tell me that it’s always haram and bad, I know this. I’m not here for people to shame me, I am here for some genuine advise. I don’t know an Islamic scholar that I can trust around me so here I am.

As the title suggests, (sadly) I am addicted to marijuana. I’ve stopped smoking since the beginning of Ramadan, but I can’t sleep. I’ve been awake until 8am since Ramadan started and haven’t been able to do anything for university, I haven’t even been able to go since I . This is very bad because I’m hanging back with my studies.

My mother just asked me to do a little longer and maybe it’ll be better, but it didn’t get better last year either. Last year I did a gap year so without any appointments, so I was fine with this horrible sleeping schedule.

But this year it’s like an endless circle; I can’t sleep because I don’t smoke, so once I fall asleep I sleep almost all day (normal when you fall asleep at 8am), because I slept all day and am exhausted I don’t go to university and don’t study, because I don’t study I get anxiety and stomach aches all day and then the next day it’s the same.

My question here is just, while being aware it’s a sin all year, I would just like to know if it’s a „worse“ sun during Ramadan and if it nullifies my fast of that day and the next if I smoke after Iftar..

I am really embarrassed to ask this here but I’m becoming really frustrated..

Thank you to everyone who’s trying to give honest advise and help and who’s not here to judge.

I wish everyone a blessed Ramadan and a wonderful time with your loved ones.

submitted by /u/andreaklozo
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/1cftqPL
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours