Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, my dear brothers and sisters.

I've made 8 reasons to stay alive so far, and more to come InShaAllah.

No coming back from suicide. And if you're willing to empty out what limited time you have left, might as well spare some time to go through them, right?

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9 will be posted very soon, InShaAllah. But I wanted to post this here as well, considering the amount of depressing posts recently.

If it would be beneficial, I could post all the other posts in this subreddit as well. I don't know why I haven't yet, actually.

That's all, thank you for your time. May Allah be pleased with us all!

submitted by /u/NewDayNewLife100
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/0HrxQ8o
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours