Assalam alaykum im 15 years old, i take the dinn seriously and i live in Spain which has caused me lots of problems for only being muslim, anyways, theres a girl in my class who wants to date with me, I honestly also like her, but she's an atheist and my parents don't even know her. I know she's not a bad influence for me or my image. As a muslim, can I date with her and become his boyfriend (always keeping it halal) or i should marry a muslim woman? Obviousle in the case we marry and we have kids they would be muslim but idk what to do (i know it sounds stupid but dont laught at me pls). I want to be a good muslim as always and idk if have a non-muslim girlfriend would make me a worse one. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Independent-Toe-8221
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/D2zV3bS
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours