Asalaam alekum, everybody. I’m an atheist and here’s my story. So my dad bought a set of books and the Quran a few years ago. Here, there’s a Centre, which aims to make non-Muslims understand Islam as a religion, so my dad decided to buy them from there. One of the books - “Islam for You” talks about the religion in general, and one is called “Islam: Facts vs Fiction”. I read them both and my respect for the religion has boomed and it’s unfair how the religion as a whole gets a lot of hatred thanks to the radical extremists. They misinterpret the words of Allah and justify their disrespectful actions. I’ve read the Surah Al Baqarah so far and am now reading the Surah Al Imran. I want to learn more about Islam and so far, it’s been nice. I hope to learn more!

I’m on a quest to read the Holy Books of Christianity, Sikhism and Hinduism, because I’m curious to know all the religious teachings. However, I will always remain an atheist.

submitted by /u/yamheisenberg
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/TPYIyqM
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours