Hello friends! I would like some advice on how to start accepting/learning about Islam? Where do I start? Any apps or recommended stories I can start from?

Some background:

I’m originally a Christian and have been a very religious Christian when I was younger, unfortunately I am not practicing as much anymore and would like to get back into religion as I’ve always found it very calming. My current partner is Muslim and we will be getting married soon and I will be converting but I’d like to be more than just a name-sake Muslim. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Especially tips on how to support my boyfriend through fasting month!! :)

Much thanks.

submitted by /u/LizzieWizziee
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/gouvaXn
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours