Hello guys, i got a new friend at uni about a year ago, who is an atheist. My problem is that i sometimes struggle to know his intentions and feel like he is not always honest although he is opening up about a lot of stuff to me.

We discussed on multiple occasions about religion, and I asked him multiple times to read the Quran.

Still sometimes when we are discussing sometimes i feel like he’s changing some facts that he previously told me just to make his point.

I believe he is a good person deep down. What do i do with him i feel like he is in general pushing me away from islam, but still don’t want to loose him, because what if my friendship pushes him to islam?

submitted by /u/CompetitiveAd2128
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/MlmjLCX
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours