I was scrolling through TikTok (which I know isn’t the best place to find knowledge) and I have found a video with multiple verses from the different books of christianity with signs similar to those of Islam, such as the two seas (I forgot their names) not overlapping and I think there was one about the ‘parched lands’ blossoming. I thought it was cool and now it’s got me wondering the history behind the different abrahamic books. I heard that the Islamic belief is that christianity was only meant for people of the time but then what would be the need to tell of the signs if people aren’t supposed to be following it when the signs take place (because the Quran has been sent). Also, it’d be nice to hear more Islamic prophecies if you know any.

Disclaimer: I am muslim and am just curious. Sorry if i’m embarrassing myself and if the answers really simple. Thank you in advance! :)

submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Door803
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/XwVLWq6
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours