I was born to a Jewish Maghrebi family, not too religious. I grew up as an 'israeli' kid, got brainwashed by the Zionist ministries as any other kid, and even did a year in the occupation forces, astaghfirullah. Being In the IOF made me see the truth, which led to deep depression.

After looking for spiritual guidance for years, I took the Shohada about a year ago, a week before ramadhan. since then I'm learning the Deen. I haven't spoken seriously to anyone yet about it, as I am afraid of Zionists reaction for it, and even more of a negative reaction from the Palestinian Muslims, that can really be dangerous for me if someone sees it as disrespectful.

My path will not divert itself and Islam is the perfect spiritual way for me, even on my own. I do wish for some support and guidance on the other hand.

submitted by /u/ahdelwqn
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Fd7A3Dj
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours